Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Words of Inspiration From Behind the Chair!


Last week at my internship I was looking through an old hair magazine called BehindtheChair.com on Paper, which started out as a website but launched a mag last year. In the very front of the magazine was a message from the founder, editorial and creative director, Mary Rector-Gable and it really inspired me! For anyone who has ever been told that you can't do it, whatever 'IT' is, this message is for you!

I've been called a rebel more than a few times in my life. I've been called a dreamer and a meddler. I've been told to be a good girl, to sit still and wait my turn. I've been told to stop rocking the boat and go with the flow.

But I don't listen. I am a dreamer and this is my dream.

Believe in yourself. Have the courage to open the door that nobody said could be opened. Your dream is behind it.

Mary


How powerful! I LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment