Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Revlon Colorsilk Hair Color!



When I was in the 9th grade I went crazy with hair color. I once dyed my hair 3 TIMES IN ONE DAY! I didn't get the results that I wanted and I wouldn't dare go to school looking a mess, so I kept dying it! Horrible I know, and for almost a year I was regretting it. My hair was falling out and I cried every time I looked in the mirror to do my hair! Every since then I have almost been anti hair dying! My hair still had some of the color in it from a few years ago and when I get my hair relaxed it kept getting lighter and lighter. I hated my two toned hair so...I decided to dye it, but being smart about it this time! I knew for sure that I would have to deep condition it for a long time so that my hair wouldn't break. I went with a drugstore brand of hair color, Revlon because I have heard good things about their hair color. Revlon's Colorsilk Collection of permanent hair colors are ammonia free and it worked great on my hair! I was so pleased with the results! My hair is finally all one tone, I haven't seen my hair all one tone in almost two years. I'm so happy for it to be all black again! Black 10 to be exact! The Revlon Colorsilk collection comes in 41 shades, so there is a beautiful hue for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment