Monday, January 4, 2010

Homemade Skincare Pt 4: Epsom Salt Bath!


How many of you have trouble sleeping at night? I do and it annoys me so much!! I have to listen to at least an hour of my iPod before I can dose off! Who knew something as simple as taking an Epsom salt bath before bed could be the cure! Like many people, I don't take many baths, no I'm not a stinky little kid like Linus from Charlie Brown, but I prefer showers! With baths, I feel like I'll end up sitting in dirty water, but if it means I'll sleep like a baby I'm all for it! Draw a nice warm bath, add 1 or 2 cups of Epsom salts, and you can even add a few drops of an essential oil of your choice. Light up some candles! Soak for up to 30 minutes and by this time you should feel extremely relaxed, calm and ready for some shut eye! I was truly amazed by not only how fast I fell asleep but how great I felt the next morning! Priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment