Thursday, January 7, 2010

Crest Classic White Strips!


I think it's pretty safe to say that I have a beautiful smile! :-) I've decided that i want to brighten my million dollar smile by using the Crest Classic White Strips. I've looked into getting my teeth professionally whitened, but quite frankly it is just way too expensive for me! I have heard many great things about the Crest White Strips from blogs and reviews so I thought they would be worth a try! The 14 day teeth whitening system cost me about $25, but if they work as people say they do then $25 is well worth it! Today is my first day using them and I will most definitely update you all after the 14 days is over! I'm so excited! =)
Here I am with my strips on! You can't see them...but I can feel them!

No comments:

Post a Comment