Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Step by Step to Great Hair!


Lately I have been getting a lot of great compliments on my hair! A few friends of mine have been asking what do I do and use on my hair to make it look so nice! Well here is my regimen! I used to get so lazy with it, but now I'm it and the results are well worth it! See previous post for the products I use.

Once a month:
  • Apply a no-lye relaxer

Once a week:
  • Use an overnight hair mask
  • Wash hair mask out using a mixture of three different Alterna shampoo's
  • Deep condition with three different Alterna conditioners for 1 to 2 hours
  • After rinsing conditioner, apply leave in conditioner and serum to towel dried hair
  • Air dry hair (blow drying some of the middle, it can be annoying waiting for that section to dry!)
  • Spray on finishing spray
  • Flat iron in very small sections
  • Wrap hair (I want to start roller setting it, I love curls!)
Annnnnd that is how my hair stays beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment