Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ethnic Model Shortage?


Whenever I browse Google or Yahoo! images for models, I always notice one thing: there aren't very many models of color that pop up. When I type in "black models" the same beauties appear: Tyra Banks, Iman, Naomi Campbell, Alex Wek, Salita Ebanks, and a few others. They are all very beautiful don't get me wrong, I admire all of them, but they are not the only black beauties out there. Not just black beauties, but Dominican beauties, Hispanic beauties, etc. I love and admire women of all colors, I would just like to see more diversity! I love the whole "Ebony and Ivory" theme! Here are a few very talented ethnic models who are (in my opinion) "Cover Ready"!

Arlenis Sosa 


Sedene Blake

Jeneil Williams

Carmen Solomon


Diandra Forrest

All beautiful right??!! I'd like to see more of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment