Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Must Have Hair Products!

I'm sure you know this, but I have an obsession with my hair and the products that I use on it! Over the course of my teenage years, I damaged my hair enough to last me a lifetime! I was dyeing it, rinsing it, putting all kinds of horrible and harmful products in it. I've always had lengthy hair, but once I started going crazy with all the gunk I put in it, it started to break off really bad. Once that happened, I vowed to myself that I would always take the best care of my hair and get it as healthy as possible! I did just that. Within a few years my hair is healthier than ever! Within this past year I started using Alterna and Carol's Daughter products and they completely transformed my hair!
 




Relaxer: Organic Root Stimulator No-lye Olive Oil Relaxer $9





Prep: Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Overnight Hair Rescue $35, 3.4 fl oz
Repair while you sleep! Apply quarter size amount evenly to dry hair focusing more on damaged ends. Leave on overnight and wash out in the morning. Safe for color treated hair.




Shampoo:
*I love mixing these three shampoos together for awesome results*
Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Seasilk Moisture Shampoo $30, 8.5 fl oz
Wash thoroughly while massaging scalp one to two times, rinse.
My all time favorite shampoo! It is free of:
sulfate, parabens, gluten, phthalates, DEA, TEA, mineral oil, petrolatum, paraffin! Amazing!







Alterna Ten Shampoo $60, 8.5 fl oz
"A perfect fusion of ten key elements that transform hair from ordinary to extraordinary"
Wash thoroughly while massaging one to two times, rinse. 






 


Alterna Enzymetherapy White Truffle Luxury Shampoo $33, 10.1 fl oz
Wash thoroughly while massaging scalp one to two times, rinse. 
Contains European white truffle oil, Caspian sea caviar extract and Mediterranean Arnica Flower





Conditioner:
*I also love mixing these conditioners together!*

Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Seasilk Moisture Conditioner $32, 8.5 fl oz
Repairs damage caused by stress and aging. Leaves hair feeling healthy and silky.






Alterna Ten Conditioner $60, 6.7 fl oz
The same ten key elements as the shampoo but richer and more nourishing!







Alterna Enzymetherapy White Truffle Luxury Conditioner $36, 10.1 fl oz
Hydro-thermally activated conditioning system locks in moisture and nutrients








Carol's Daughter Tui Leave-In Conditioner $12, 8fl oz
Spritz a few times evenly on to towel dried hair. Weightless conditioning that controls fly-aways, with no stripping chemicals.







Styling aids:
Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Rapid Repair Spray $28, 4 fl oz
Spray generous amount to dry hair. I LOVE this stuff! Finishing spray with UV protection, helps prevent damage and adds shine.




 Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum $20, 5.1 fl oz
Helps smooth and reduce hair drying time. Use [[one]] pump and apply to damp hair starting at the ends and working your way up to the scalp.



Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging White Truffle Hair Elixir $26, 4.2 fl oz
For easily damaged, dehydrated, and dull hair. This elixir strengthens the hairs' structure and protects for future damage.




These products have allowed my hair to flourish into the luscious licks that I now have! I canNOT live with the group of heaven sent products!! I say give them ALL a try! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment