Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Barely There!


More times than not, I get the most compliments on my makeup or how beautiful I am (*blushing*) when I where little (natural) or no makeup at all! Sure this is a HUGE ego booster but at the same time I wonder "Do you not see these sun shots on my face??" "Or the pint sized solar system I have on my cheek?!" I love wearing makeup but sometimes less seems to be more appealing to the eye!



Here are my favorite products to get a "natural" look that is still chic!


Powder: Poudre Universelle Compacte by Chanel
 
 
 Concealer: Boi-ing by Benefit
 
 
Blush:  Nude Blush by Dolce & Gabbana


Brows: Brow-Zings by Benefit
 

Eye Color: Big Beautiful Eyes by Benefit
 

Lip Color: Promiscuous by NARS
 

Mascara: Lash Stiletto by Maybelline

No comments:

Post a Comment