Sunday, August 23, 2009

What Are Your Rituals? Pt 2 - Hand Lotion


Another product from the SpaRitual line that I have fallen in love with is the Instinctual Organic Moisturizing Lotion. I'm a person who is constantly washing their hands (this is a germ filled world ya know!) so I'm always applying lotion to stop my hands from drying out. The current lotions that I use from Bath and Body Works and Victoria's Secret do a great job of moisturizing but since I wash my hands so much the lotion wears off very quickly. The SpaRitual lotion has a long wear stay and moisturizes deep down in the skin. It is a vegan product that features an amazing ginger essential oil and contains 83% certified organic ingredients and is paraben free. I use this lotion a few times throughout the day, not that I need it but as an excuse to smell it! I also like to use it on my hands and arms before I go sleep. Great product!

No comments:

Post a Comment