Friday, August 7, 2009

Brighten Your Skin!


I've been using Aveeno's Skin Brightening Daily Scrub for about a week now and I really like it! I had been using Neutrogena's daily acne scrub but I got tired of it. It was drying my skin out and was irritating my skin during use so I needed something different. I have always heard great things about Aveeno products, I've used their body lotions in the past and they were really good so I thought their facial producst would be worth a try! This product is made with soy extracts and claims to 'gently exfoliate for even tone and texture.' Since using it I have noticed that my skin is a lot smoother that before...so I'm very satisfied! It's a great product and it's very inexpensive, you can pick it up at any drug store (CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens, etc) or category killer stores such as Walmart and Target for $7-$9!

No comments:

Post a Comment