Sunday, August 16, 2009

I Vote Pur~lisse for Best~kisse!


Every since I can remember I have had an on going problem with lip glosses and lip sticks: they make my lips peel! I never, and still can't understand why it happens. To prevent my lips from peeling I would use Vaseline under my lip gloss or lip stick almost as a primer, but that just dries my lips out. I've heard people say that 'oh when your lips peel it just means your gloss or lip stick is old', but even if I buy a brand new gloss or stick I would have the same problem. I've come across this amazing product from Pur~lisse called Pur~lip Comfort Daily Lip Nourisher, and it does just that! I was truly amazed that it did NOT make my lips peel! You have to understand that I have tried so many things to make it stop and nothing worked!! This see-through/yellowish jelly is made with blue lotus, lupine peptides, sea silk, soy proteins and white tea. It's not a lip gloss or lip stick but more of a lip treatment. Keeps my lips smooth and kissable all day long! You can also use this product under your gloss or lip stick. I'm saying 'bye-bye' to my vaseline and 'hello' to Pur~lisse, and for $22 per 0.5oz tube, I'm definitely sticking to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment