Monday, November 15, 2010

Thanksgiving is Upon Us!

Boy, this year has just flew by right in front of my eyes! I can't believe that Thanksgiving is a little over a week away! What kinds of plans do you all have? I am very pleased to say that this will be my first year in three years that I will NOT be alone! I am enjoying Thanksgiving with some new found friends! It is always good to be surrounded by people whom you love and care for, and for the past few years I haven't had that!

Now my priority is trying to come up with new recipes of fun things to make! Here are a few ideas that I found via Betty Crocker!

Apple Crostadas

Pumpkin Cream Cheese Pie

Pear Cranberry Crisp

Turkey Cookies

Turkey Cupcake (via Nellie Cakes)


These are such great (and cute) ideas! I'll let you guys make the decision for me! Which one should I choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment