Monday, November 15, 2010

Sephora's Holiday Gift Guide!

Black Friday is just a week away and I'm already starting to plot on what stores I will be making a grand appearance at! Sephora is at the top of my list this year! This entire year I haven't gone crazy with my beauty spending (yes, it was quite a challenge!) but next week I am pulling out all of the stops! Sephora.com is leading the way! They have so many great gift sets at amazing prices! These are my top five picks:

LashStash collection of Sephoras 10 best selling mascaras! $40 for a $140 value! WHAATT???!!!




Sephora by OPI collection of 18 mini nail lacquers $48 for a $81 value!

Deluxe Fragrance Sampler for Her 12 samples of designer fragrances $50 for a $96 value



Chloe Chloe Gift Set $95 for a $132 value



Counting down the days until next Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment