Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sex Is So Casual...Or Am I Just A Prude?


After doing some late night online reading of Cosmopolitan's Sex and Love section, I've come to realize that I am very old fashioned when it comes to sex. Sex is a topic that I just choose not to discuss publicly! Yes I am indeed a prude! I have never been one to wear my sexuality on my sleeve. Give yourself some mystery, don't be an open book about it. So when I read articles about sex I find then intriguing and surprising at the same time. People these days are just so causal about it! I have NEVER thought of sex to be a casual wam-bam-thank-ya-ma'am type of thing! It really boggles my mind! Just saying the word 'sex' makes me blush a little!

Not to say that I don't talk about the subject with my mother, grandmother, and best friends, etc, but those are private and tasteful conversations. The whole world, Facebook and Twitter does not need to know about your sexual dealings. Even your friends and family shouldn't know EVERYTHING! I am an extremely private person and when (which is practically never) I am with someone our business is our business. I would cringe at the thought of him running and telling all of his friends what we talk about, what we do, where we go, etc.

I do love Cosmopolitan for their straight forwardness about the subject of sex, but I'll leave all of the sexual verbiage to them, while I take notes!!

#Teamkeepitonthelow

No comments:

Post a Comment