Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Graduate!


I have officially graduated from college! What a big accomplishment! June 19th 2010 marked a new beginning for me and I even express how proud of myself I am and my fellow FIDM - Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising Beauty Bunnies! We all worked so hard throughout our course at FIDM! Staying up until the wee hours of the night to do a project, waiting in the long lines to get a computer in the annex, gossiping about how we know more than the teacher does and everything else that falls into the lives of a college student! FIDM was such a great experience for me. I moved across the country all by myself to attend this school and my journey there has come to an end! I truly believe that FIDM has provided me with the skills that I need to succeed in the world, and believe me, after all that time there, I am SO READY to get out there! Go class of 2010!

Can you believe I graduated at the Staples Center just ((2)) days after my beloved Lakers won the championship? AWESOME!

Enjoy the pictures below!

No comments:

Post a Comment