Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Long Lasting Curls!

My hair is notorious for not being able to hold curls for more than 2.5 seconds, and this sucks because I LOVE curly hair! I recently graduated from FIDM - Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising, and I wanted to have some kind of soft curls in my hair since it is always straight. During the winter I interned for a professional haircare company called Alterna, and let me tell you, they have the most amazing and effective products that I have ever tried on my hair! I decided to go with soft curls just on the ends of my hair and use the Caviar Anti-Aging (my favorite line from Alterna!) Extra Hold Hairspray. My curls held in place ALL DAY long...



...through the strong winds...


...that hideous cap...


....and even dinner!

Before, I wouldn't even bother putting curls in my hair because it would be a total waste of time! Not any more! Alterna's Extra Hold Hairspray has solved all of my curly problems! Solve your curly problems here!

No comments:

Post a Comment