Monday, December 21, 2009

Dazzling Shoes!


Hi, my name is _______ and I am a shoe addict! How many of you need to insert your name there? I'll be the first to admit that I love a mean shoe and I love them even more when there is a nice price tag attached to them! Entrepreneur and fashionista Kim Kardashian's shoe business, ShoeDazzle.com is my new favorite place for shoes! What a great system! I was a little skeptic at first, but here's how it works:
Sign up on http://www.shoedazzle.com/
Fill out a personal survey of your shoe size, what styles and color shoes you like.

At midnight on the first day of each month, based on your personal style, five different shoes will be emailed to you. You choose which ever pair you like and you only pay $39.95 (no shipping charges!) How cool is that? What makes this so great is that, say one month you can't afford to splurge on dazzling shoes, you can opt out and skip that month and you wont be charged! Or if you don't like the shoe choices that were sent to you, you can request additional selections by answering a few more questions of what you like! I've gotten two pairs from ShoeDazzle so far and I love both of them! The shoes are great quality, for a great price!

No comments:

Post a Comment