Monday, December 21, 2009

All About: Carol's Daughter


Carol's Daughter is a brand that I come to truly love! Lisa Price is, founder of the brand, is an absolute genius! Her brand is all natural, ALL natural! Who doesn't love all natural products that are paraben free, sodium lauryl sulfate free, petrolatum free? What I love most about the brand, besides the products being all natural, is that the hair products work very well with ethnic hair! Whether your hair is chemically treated or natural this line has something for you! I was hooked on the hair products, then I moved around to the body and beauty products, all are awesome! I have never come across a well known brand that is primarily targeted towards ethnic hair be all natural! anyone with any hair type! Even though the products are great for ethnic hair, the right product can be used by anyone, I have a friend who is of Philippino decent that has silky textured hair whom also uses and loves the line! I remember hearing about the line when it first started gaining momentum a few years back and to see where it is now is amazing! Some of my personal favorites from the line are: Tui Jojoba Oil, Tui Leave In Conditioner, Almond Cookie Souffle and the Ecstasy Body Spray! For such quality, the products are very reasonably price!

Check the site for good deals!
http://www.carolsdaughter.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment