Saturday, July 25, 2009

Nailed It!



Hello all! WELCOME and thank you for tuning in to my very first blog! I will periodically be updating you guys with all of my favorite beauty products, what's new, what's hot and everything in between. I thought today would be the perfect day to start as I just bought this new nail polish that I absolutely love. Its by Orly and the color is called Basket Case. When it comes to my nails I don't take too many risk, a simple french tip will do just fine...but since its the summertime I thought I would go outside the box and try something new. Glad I did! Now I've been getting so many compliments on my nails! It's so good that you don't even need a top coat, it has a natural shine! Here's the link to Orly's official site so you can check out all of their amazing colors! http://www.orlybeauty.com/


Peace & Love!

-Tye


(upper left picture from onlylady)

No comments:

Post a Comment