Sunday, July 26, 2009

Friends with Benefits!


Benefit Cosmetics is one of my FAVORITE lines of beauty products. For my birthday yesterday, my gift to myself was a whole new drawer of cosmetics from Benefit. I became a fan of theirs almost two years ago, at a Macy's counter they were giving away free makeovers and samples so I wanted to try it. Loved it every since! What I love the most about the brand is the classy feel it has. The way they advertise their products is reminiscent of the 1950's. The long scarves, pedal pusher capri's, the pink car and the sassy attitudes! For the next few days I will be spotlighting a different product that I bought from them so get ready! For those of you who aren't familiar with Benefit...you should be!
*By the way, the picture is from one of their ads...super cute right?!!


No comments:

Post a Comment