Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hello Flawless!




One of the recent products that I brought from Benefit was one of their powder foundations called Hello Flawless. I'm just now transitioning from buying only liquid foundations to the powder ones thanks to the Hello Flawless. I started to get annoyed with liquid because I felt like I was just painting my face! The girl who did my makeover suggested that I try this powder because it's very silky, smooth and won't feel to heavy on my skin. After using it for a few days, I absolutely love this product! It's fairly inexpensive, retailing for $34 each, but it is definitely worth it! Its SPF 15 and comes with both a sponge and a brush applicator for dual application choices. It comes in six different shades ranging from neutral/champagne to deep hazelnut. Great buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment