Wednesday, September 21, 2011

All Over Body Exfoliant!


I have searched high and low in every beauty outlet imaginable from Sephora to your favorite cosmetic counters in department stores for the perfect exfoliant. No luck. I have tried every brand you could possibly think of; that resulted in me buying all of these products and feeling like I wasted $20 to $60 bucks each time. After putting myself on a budget, I came across St. Ives Apricot Scrub at my local CVS. It was on sale for about $4 for a 10oz jar (which is great being compared to the 4oz tubes I was getting for quadruple that price!)

I have been using this product for almost two months and I am so in love with it! This scrub is strong enough to use on your entire body but gentle enough to use on your face and for $4 you can't beat that! I use it every other day on both my body and face, it scrubs away any dirt and dry skin that is coating your top layer on skin. This makes for extremely clean and smooth kissable skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment