Monday, September 13, 2010

2 Week Lashem Use!

So today makes it exactly 2 weeks since I have started using Lashem eyelash growth serum! Lashem insists that longer, fuller and darker lashes will appear after 2 weeks and fully by the end of the 4-6 weeks course. My lashes are naturally lengthy, after my 2 weeks use of Lashem I have not noticed any difference in the length or thickness of my lashes. Surprisingly, I am not upset! I am usually a person who needs to see INSTANT results, but I know that with these types of products each persons results may vary. I met a lady who used a different lash growth serum and she said that she didn't see any results UNTIL the fifth or sixth week! I'll be back with another update in 2 more weeks! :)

Ahem...please excuse my eyebrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment