Monday, March 8, 2010

Fun At Joico!


Today my class had the pleasure of taking a trip to Joico Hair Care. They are one of the leading professional hair care lines in the world. While there, we were given the opportunity to explore their offices and a wonderful presentation about the brand. Before this trip, I had very little knowledge of the brand. I learned a lot about them and gained respect for them. They also gifted us with cute little bags of products, product information pamphlets, a dvd and booklets of amazing hairstyles! I cant wait to try out the products!

Here are a few pictures I took while there!

Inside the gift bag we received!

How fun looking is this bag?!

Joico Hi-Def color productsJoico poster (how intense is her color?!)

I LOVE their the way they shoot their campaigns!

Needless to say, I had a great time at Joico! Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment