Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Stiletto's for your Lashes!


I recently did a research paper for the world's largest cosmetic company in the world: Maybelline New York. I've always have been a fan of their products and an even bigger fan of their mascara's. While doing the paper and going in depth with the background of the company I gained a whole new respect for them. There was so much about the company that I did not know that it made me want to buy more of their products. I already have their classic pink tube green top Great Lash mascara and I love it. I decided to try their latest mascara called Lash Stiletto. The marketing advertisements and concepts for this product are genius! "The only mascara that does for the lashes what stilettos do for the legs," is the tag line and I LOVE IT! I'm totally obsessed with mascaras so I had to have this one. I say this a lot but Lash Stiletto truly is the best mascara I've used thus far! I couldn't believe how long my eyelashes were extended and with no clumps. I found these before and after photos of a girl who used the product, and look at how long her eyelashes became! This product definitely gives prestige cosmetics a run for their money, retailing between $7 and $10 and with stellar results, you can't go wrong! Highly recommend this product to any an everyone that will listen! "Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline!"

No comments:

Post a Comment